linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

One of my fav NG artists...

Jerry, your submissions are halarious. You took that salad fingers style and completely made it your own. I'm definately looking forward to watching your future animations.

smoke kills smoke kills

very professional

i liked it alot, great smooth animation... but i dunno about making fun of september 11th. kind of a touchy subject to mess around about, don't ya think

Baseball Clock uses Flash Baseball Clock uses Flash

not bad for a clock flick

I gotta say, the whole clock crew thing has grown on me. At first, I thought it was stupid pointless humor... well, i still think that... but i like the little clock faces. One tip, when you're fading things out, it's a little crappy to have the symbol break apart into its seperate parts. You could try temporarily flattening the symbol into one layer and then fading it away, so that when its transparent it doesn't reveal small glitches.

Small Town Small Town

nice tribute

I think it's really nice that you honored this late comedian with a flash animation for tons of viewers to watch and hopefully aprreciate. As far as the animation goes, I like your style but I think you could have added a little more depth.

blue bear blue bear

Pure Genius

I absolutely love this flash animation... I'm at a loss for words. The color of the bear clearly shows its disposition to the norm as well as it's striving to be a acceptable bear. Inspirational yet modest, this shows a wonderful side of a blue bear that we may not see at first. Genius.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

Very professional

This flash was really great. The animation was excellent, the characters' movements were very natural and believable. It had a really cool feeling to it that immediately drew me in. The only beef I have was that blank white segment where nothing was going on except for music. But anyway, you have alot of talent, keep it up man.

A Postal Event A Postal Event

best so far

I thought the other cartoons with the squirrel were pretty comical, but this one... it made me smirk at least three times. and das good. Keep the squirrel, drop the goth chic... she's ehhhhh... dumb. Replace her with some business man who never talks or somethin... that would be funny, but goth chics give me the creeps homie. peace out.

cookies cookies

This is Funk Soul FANTASTIC!!

I dont know what to say except, YOU ARE THE GRANDMASTER OF FUNK!... and the grandmaster of my #5 vote! Keep up the shitty drawings and pointless animations! ... oh and I put you as one of my favorites...

Enter the Odie Enter the Odie

golden

this is absolutly going to the top 50 of all time. an interesting piece, showing the struggle of one strong dog and his thirst for a woman counterpart. brilliance, like i've never seen before

[Early Work] Blue Sky [Early Work] Blue Sky