linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

One of my fav NG artists...

Jerry, your submissions are halarious. You took that salad fingers style and completely made it your own. I'm definately looking forward to watching your future animations.

smoke kills smoke kills

very professional

i liked it alot, great smooth animation... but i dunno about making fun of september 11th. kind of a touchy subject to mess around about, don't ya think

Baseball Clock uses Flash Baseball Clock uses Flash

not bad for a clock flick

I gotta say, the whole clock crew thing has grown on me. At first, I thought it was stupid pointless humor... well, i still think that... but i like the little clock faces. One tip, when you're fading things out, it's a little crappy to have the symbol break apart into its seperate parts. You could try temporarily flattening the symbol into one layer and then fading it away, so that when its transparent it doesn't reveal small glitches.

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

some of that old school shit

I liked bat and mouse, cause it remined me of a game that you would see on nintendo. Ya know, one of those games that didn't rely on pretty graphics, instead it was cool because of its fun and simple gameplay.

synj dressup synj dressup

loved it

Awesome drawings. I really like your style man, you got alotta talent. I can't wait to see the full version!